Image Map

Yard Sale Tales

Yard Sale season! How I love you!! Even if I do hit up EVERY sale in town and only come away with a couple items, I still have so much fun! Here's what I found over the weekend!
I scored this awesome vintage set of melamine or melmac dishes for only $4! Butter dish and all! My sister has my great-grandma's set of pink ones and I have had my eye out for a set of my own. Right now they have found a home in the dining room, but eventually I think they will be the jumping off point for our travel trailer decor...that is when/ if I ever find a vintage travel trailer to restore....

I also grabbed this frame for 50 cents...it will get a coat of paint and then be used in my cousins wedding! Fun fun!


1 comment :

  1. I love yard sales also and try hard to hit every one also! Love the ones where I find a great deal for pennies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...